Best Dental Implant Clinic in Dubai, UAE
Implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth that truly feel, look and perform just as normal teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made from metal, mostly produced from titanium. It visually seems to look like a screw and is sturdy and light in weight. The implant is surgically inserted into the jawbone in replacement of the substitute or missing teeth. Then a crown is fixed on it, which serves as a tooth both aesthetically and functionally.
Dental implants consist of 3 elements-
- Titanium implant: The screw that is positioned within the jawbone.
- Implant abutment: The connector that supports the dental implant crown.
- Implant crown: Positioned on the abutment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- A permanent solution to missing teeth.
- Eliminates discomfort of removable dentures.
- Ease while eating, chewing or drinking.
- Aesthetically and functionally feels natural; just as a normal tooth. A most perfect substitute for a missing tooth or teeth.
- Extremely durable and reliable.
- Prevents bone reduction and gum erosion.
- Maintains facial aesthetics.
- Improved oral health and hygiene.
- Prevents facial sagging and premature aging.
Have you to wear dentures every time before eating? Or are you embarrassed to smile because of missing teeth? Al Implants is the solution to all your concerns. At Park Avenue Dental Clinic, we believe that everyone has a right to smile, regardless of your age or oral health. Hence, we provide low cost and highly affordable dental implant services to help you smile with confidence. As a leading dental implant center in Dubai, our implant dentistry experts provide you with a permanent solution to your missing teeth, wherein you can eat without hesitation, feel better, speak better, and most importantly, smile without feeling conscious.
Park Avenue Dental Clinic is well known for offering the best implant services in Dubai. Our pristine dental departments not only houses state-of-the-art technology and a first-class medical team, but our progressive outlook will keep us striving for improvement, where our patients and their needs are at the center of our organization. Our the help of our best in class dental surgeons and cutting edge technology, our clients can expect to exit from our clinic with a one-day dental implant treatment completed, on the very same day.
Indications for considering Dental Implant Surgery
The number of teeth to be replaced does not matter when considering dental implant surgery. Here are some indications as to when you can choose to do it.
- Missing one tooth - Many a times patients struggle with a front missing tooth. Do you have a missing tooth and are embarrassed? Thanks to single dental implants, this single missing tooth problem can be solved. A missing tooth is substituted for a single dental implant. The best part is that this method does not alter the surrounding teeth.
- Missing a few teeth - Multiple dental implants is an option to substitute a few missing teeth. As compared to the traditional method of adding a bridge by taking the support of the natural tooth, an implant-supported bridge is supported by implants and not by natural teeth. One to two dental implants can secure a three-unit bridge.
- Missing all teeth - Full mouth dental implants is best when a patient has all-natural teeth missing. For patients who have lost all their teeth, dental implants are the most reliable, sustainable and comfortable option over tradition dentures. For people with all teeth missing, all the above-stated benefits of dental implants are what you will achieve.