Your Complete Dental Hygienist Provider in Dubai, UAE
Why visit a Dental Hygienist?
A dental hygienist is a professionally trained and certified dentist who specialized in oral healthcare services and dental hygiene. They are trained to clean the patient’s teeth; this process is medically known as scaling and polishing. A dental hygienist plays a vital role in the dental team and is said to be one of the most important members of the team. They help guide and provide patients with preventive dental care services. They educate and guide patients on ways to maintain and improve their oral health. They educate patients on the best methods to keep their teeth and gums free of plaque and other oral diseases. As diet play a vital role in maintaining good oral hygiene, they provide patients with a diet plan, so as to eat foodstuff that help prevent dental decay and oral diseases. A dental hygienist can suspect various oral diseases such as mouth cancer at a very early stage and prescribe treatment. Therefore, in order to stay cavity-free and maintain good oral health, it is advised to schedule dental checkup every 6 months.
Park Avenue’s Pro Tips to keep your Gums Healthy and Teeth Shining.
Achieve healthy teeth takes a little effort but, trust us, it’s worth doing this rather than getting contacted with oral diseases. Take care of your teeth as your smile is one of the most prominent features of your face.
- Brush for 2 minutes daily, twice a day.
- Do not neglect your tongue.
- Use fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth; it’s as important as brushing.
- Consider mouthwash
- Limit sugary and acidic foods
- Visit your dentist at least twice a year.
Importance of Good Oral Hygiene
Did you know- The human mouth contains around 500 to 1,000 different types of bacteria. Oral ecology refers to the organisms that live in our mouth. Poor oral hygiene leads to various ill effects ranging from tooth decay and cavities to gingivitis, periodontitis, and tooth loss. Lack of good dental hygiene leads to tooth decay and gum diseases. Dental plaque and development of caries is another condition that occurs due to bad oral hygiene. Many times lack of good oral healthcare can lead to mouth cancer and other dangerous infections and diseases. In order to take precautions and avoid deadly oral diseases, it is best advised to visit a dental hygienists clinic at least twice in 6 months.
Professional Dental Hygiene Services in Dubai, UAE
At Park Avenue Dental Clinic we offer a roaster of dental hygiene and dental healthcare services to our clients. We believe in renewing healthy smiles. We have a team of a certified registered dental hygienist who is experts in the field of oral health. At Park Avenue Dental Clinic, our dental hygienists are skilled in the latest periodontal treatments. They make use of modern and advanced screening methods to evaluate the health of your mouth and teeth. Based on their evaluation, they prescribe the best treatment options available to help you keep your teeth and mouth as healthy as possible.
Here’s a list of Our General Preventive Dentistry Services in Motor City, Dubai
Oral hygienist services for adults in Dubai
- Comprehensive examinations and routine checkups.
- Stain removal and deep cleaning.
- Teeth cleaning and polishing.
- Scaling and Polishing.
- Teeth brightening treatments.
- Oral hygiene and dietary advice.
- Preventive advice – day-to-day care of your gums and teeth.
- Fluoride treatment.
- Fissure sealants for children.
- Mouthguards for sport.
- Splints for teeth grinding at night.
- Advice on quitting smoking.
- Oral cancer screening and diagnosis.
Oral hygienist services for children in Dubai
- Applying fissure seal on children’s teeth.
- Periodontal treatments.
- Stain removal due to colored food and drinks.
- Tooth decay prevention.
- Polishing your child’s teeth.
- Demonstration for brushing and flossing.
- Dental care and tooth brushing sessions for your children.
- Preventive advice on how to take care of your gums and teeth.
- Healthy teeth and gums kit to encourage your child to brush at home.
- Advice and education on maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Bad breath treatment.